Saturday, February 14, 2009

Working Mom

Well I am no longer working at Fidelity in fact it worked out that I only had to go back to work for them one day. I was told back in October of 2008 that my department was being laid off on Jan. 31st and they gave us an offer to move to retail but I said no, well those who were going had there offers renigged and we were all laid off on Jan. 27. I bawled the one day I had to go to work so I was happy that they moved up the date for laying us off. I feel so bad for all my great co-workers who have no other job oppurtunities. Instead of going to work I went into SLC and got picture of Zack I decided to jump in one and look how cute it turned out. This is a professional picture of ZJ in his blessing out fit he looks like a little man. He is starting to grow back his hair that he lost on the top of his head. The hair on the back of his head is still long I'm afraid he is getting quite the mullet. He is so adorable!

3 comments:

  1. He does look like a little man in that picture. I love the one with you two together. What a cute little guy you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics of Zack! He is a little doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures did turn out cute!!! I feel like I never see you!!!! How's it going????

    ReplyDelete